Effective date: July 04, 2018
By using the site, you are acknowledging that you have read these Terms and Conditions and you agree to them.
We can change them at any time, but we will try to inform you when we change them. The Terms and Conditions are below:
Blue Impact, LLC. (“Blue Impact”) may discontinue or suspend our site or terminate your use. The site’s features may be changed at any time.
We also have a right to ban and block you from the site at our discretion and will do so if your actions and/or behavior negatively impact the site or its community.
2. Copyrights and trademarks
Obviously, if you are posting on the site, you’ve given us permission to publish it. And by doing so, you also give us the right to further distribute that content in our affiliated outlets, like our Facebook page, email, etc. If you’ve got something worth reading, we’ll try and get more people to read it.
Don’t plagiarize. Don’t defame anyone. Be civil. Don’t steal content or pictures.
We do not pre-screen, monitor, or review the content posted by users, but reserve the right to remove or not publish content without prior notice if warranted.
We are not responsible for any failure, non-failure or delay in removing any content.
3. If your copyright is being infringed: If someone is stealing your content or photos, please let us know.
4. We are an Internet Service Provider, e.g., We are Not Responsible for and do not necessarily hold the opinions expressed by our content contributors.
Content created by non-staff bloggers is the sole responsibility of those individuals and its accuracy and completeness is not endorsed or guaranteed.
Blue Impact has no obligation to monitor the site for inappropriate or unlawful content.
Blue Impact has no responsibility or liability from community-produced content.
5. You Will Be Responsible for Any Harm We Suffer as a Result of Your Violation of These Terms and Conditions. Generally speaking, if you make a mistake and suffer harm from any violation of these Terms and Conditions, it’s your problem, not ours. We aren’t liable. However, at our discretion, we reserve the right to engage in the legal defense of any attacks on our community’s First Amendment rights or other such critical issues.
6. Your Use of Our Site is Subject to Certain Disclaimers. Our site is available “as is.” Sometimes, our servers go down. Sometimes, a site feature breaks. Sometimes, a reported “fact” turns out to be an error. Sometimes a candidate we endorsed turns out to be someone we wish we had not endorsed. While we try to get everything right, chances are we’ll occasionally come up short.
7. We are not responsible for linked sites. We link to other sites. We are not responsible for any linked site’s material or function.
Blue Impact allows users to use Facebook for discussions. In doing so, we are only using those features needed to support discussion groups. We do not have access to or store any private information.
8. We May be Legally Compelled to Disclose Certain Information If we receive a subpoena issued by a court or from a law enforcement or government agency, we may comply with such subpoenas with or without your consent (depending on the facts of the situation) and provide whatever information we may have. If we feel the subpoena is in error or overly broad, we may also decide to fight it.
9. Our Liability to You is Limited Reiterating what’s been said before in plain English, but this time in legalese to make our lawyer happy:
Blue Impact LLC., and their respective members, directors, officers, managers, Employees, shareholders, agents and licensors are not liable for incidental, indirect, consequential, special, punitive, or exemplary damages of any kind, including, without limitation, lost revenues or profits, loss of business or loss of data, in any way related to this site or for any claim, loss or injury based on errors, omissions, interruptions or other inaccuracies in our site (including, without limitation, as a result of breach of any warranty or other term of these Terms and Conditions). Any claim against us shall be limited to the amount you paid, if any, for use of our site.
10. Any Dispute Between Us Will be Governed by California Law. These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the laws of the United States and the State of California, applicable to agreements made and to be performed therein without regard to conflict of laws principles. BY CONTINUING TO USE OUR SITE, YOU AGREE TO ABIDE BY THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
If you have any questions about these terms, please contact us via email at info@Blueimpactnetwork.com